Saturday 29 June 2013

Icecream and Shrews

Meep!
Argh long time no post >.<

First of all, here are some photos of some banana and raisin icecream me and Dawn made :3
 


It was dee-licious ^.^

Now here's a mini story about a shrew...
Dad went outside in the morning, walked down to the pool and rushed straight back, saying there was a shrew swimming around in it! o.o
I ran down, grabbed the net, and fished it out. Poor thing, it was all wet!
  It was pretty young, too. I picked it up and it climbed in my hair :p
 
I wandered around with it for a while, and then tried to think where to release it - somewhere were the cats wouldn't get it.
We think "it" was probably a female because male shrews generally have a kind of musty smell.
Cute :3
 
 Then it peed on my hand o.e
I went down to the bottom of the garden and released it under this big metal thingy.
 She liked it under there, and went straight in. Me and Dawn called her Willow.
 End of Shrew Story

X3 Now here are some pictures of Mintus:
He was playing around near the washing line, earlier.
 Cute. He looks a lot like Treacle did when he was younger.

Also, earlier, I saw a really big grasshopper, about as big as my longest finger.
 
Big! o.o She didn't like me X3

Lastly, here's a photo of some of our mulberry tree's fruits:
 They're tasty :)

Bye for now! ^.^

~Kinyonga

1 comment:

  1. You know, throw in some reese cups into that ice cream and then you'll really have a tasty treat!!

    cute shrew! I would've worried about being bit!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's super to see you are about to comment! ^.^ Please follow these simple rules.
1. No swearing.
2. Nothing inappropriate.
3. Leave your opinion, but don't be rude!
4. KEEP COMMENTING!!! :D