Bored? You don't need to be!
- Go for a walk! Go with a friend, sibling, or parent, and explore the around you! Even if you live in town, you'll still be able to run about and explore new places!
- Write! Write a story, a poem, a composition - anything!
- Draw! You can draw a picture of anything you like, and then hang it on your wall or give it to a friend!
- Sew! You can make a purse, a little decorative bag, a pin cushion - or, if you're very experienced, clothes!
- Play survival in your own garden! This is really fun. Find the edible things growing in your garden (herbs, fruit, rose petals...) and maybe you could even sleep in your garden in a tent, or with out a tent if the weather's fine!
- Cook! You could make a cake, biscuits, anything! For ideas, click here!
I may add more to this list, you could also suggest some. Partial credit goes to CleverQueen!