Saturday 6 July 2013

Another Shrew

Meep!
You remember the shrew?
Well, obviously, as it was only in the last post. 
Well, I found another, in the swimming pool again! ^.^
However, this one was about a third of the size of that one ^
I only got three pictures of it, however, as it was very excitable... >.<
 
Cute :3 that was on the tin tub thingy that was shown in the last post, although I have no idea why it looks so blue now... o.o
Here's Quarks (what we named the shrew, I'll explain at the bottom of the post) hiding in some papery-cardboard...

And just randomly sniffing the air!

A couple of days ago, when my aunt was visiting us, I found a biggish caterpillar (although I've seen bigger) in our swimming pool! Things seem to like jumping in there... 
 My aunt didn't like it at all :p she said it made her feel sick.
 But it's adorable!

And a nice butterfly ^.^

As for the shrew being called Quarks, it was Dawn's idea. Because Quarks was virbrating (no idea why...), she said the I should call it Quarks - quarks are made of vibrations, and protons and neutrons are made of quarks, and without Ps and As we wouldn't be here. (Ask your science teacher.)

~Kinyonga
P.S Tiggerpaka - don't eat my insects or my shrew!


4 comments:

  1. **facepalms**

    **turns and walks out of room**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrew!


    I like shrews! :3

    They have rainbow headbands and ride in boats and fight with rapiers! :3


    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow there's alot of animals where you live! O_O
    i wish i could see that many animals too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's super to see you are about to comment! ^.^ Please follow these simple rules.
1. No swearing.
2. Nothing inappropriate.
3. Leave your opinion, but don't be rude!
4. KEEP COMMENTING!!! :D