Thursday 19 September 2013

Chameleonz

Upon ze request of ze Tiggerkat, I haz posted I iz posting some chameleon photoz!
(Me tooked all theze some time from 1-3 yearz ago)

Juvenile female Jackson's Chameleon. (I called this one Dapple.)

Male unknown species - possibly flap necked - chameleon. (I called this one Spike.)
  
Same as above

Male Jackson's Chameleon. (I called this one Kilimanjaro.)

Same as above

Same as above
  

Same as above, though different chameleon. (I called this one Cactus.)


Meep! ^.^

7 comments:

  1. Aww, they're cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR FEET?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    o.0


    **horrified tiggerkat**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jk! what an awesome thing! we have skink / lizards around here. some have beautiful blue tails. you know their tail can come off as a defense? when a predator grabs their tail, it breaks off and the lizard gets away! I have a whole collection of blue lizard tails in a jar at home!




      (jk again!)

      Delete
    2. Lol :3
      Yes, I know them! <3 I've seen a couple, but they don't have many blue-tailed ones in Kenya (which is where I saw them) - well, they're kind of really pale blue and hardly show.

      Yeah, I know :3 Clever! Did you know newts can grow back tails, FEET and EYES?! O.O

      Ahhhh I like you :3 you collect stuff like that! ^.^ So do I X3

      Delete
  3. I <3 chameleons! there so cute ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chameleon's toes they're so cute!
    The Jackson's looks like Pinoccio, haha it probably lies alot

    ~horsegoldenretriever

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's super to see you are about to comment! ^.^ Please follow these simple rules.
1. No swearing.
2. Nothing inappropriate.
3. Leave your opinion, but don't be rude!
4. KEEP COMMENTING!!! :D